Hi! .here you"ll find the wild animals.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cape Town Camps Bay update

Hi everybody

Yesterday after my long flight I decided to just lazing around at the strand (beach). And after that I went with some people to the Cafe Caprice (Victoria Rd) a very nice place at the beach road to have some sundowners with chillout music. I recommend to start with a Whale Rock and then test some different Mexican ones. For the dinner I have chosen Paranga a fish restaurant recommended by two very nice Swedish tourists who joint me and they are going there every day. A nice place at the beach again and the whole thing looks like a tent. They have really good food and prices are comparable cheap.

Today I started my day with breakfast 11:00am at Primi Prodomo. Again ocean view and they offer the right choice you need in the morning incl. 20+ different ways to prepare my coffee.

... Cafe Caprice will follow later again ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camps Bay is cool :-) So you kite surf? Been to Blouberg Strand? Great conditions there. Anyway, check out my Camps Bay blog when you have time and say hi :-)